22nd June 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Interview pattern, type of questions asked and interview experiences for ISRO SC interview?

I would like to know about the interview pattern ,type of question asked in isro SC's interview and interview experiences.
Vacancies are less and they have called a lot of students what is their criteria to select the students?
please send me detail at [email protected]

29th June 2015, 08:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interview pattern, type of questions asked and interview experiences for ISRO SC interview?

In fact there is a tough competition between the ISRO jobs especially for Scientist jobs and they has been released the notification recently. So all should have a clear look on the Notification for further selection process.

And the selection process is being processed on the basis of " Written Examination and Interview". Once you clear the Written Examination you will have a chance to attend for Interview.

In Interview they will be asked in simple manner and this will help to know the attitude of a candidate. So try to explore yourself in right manner with honesty. Type of questions asked by Interview panel is listed below.

>> Tell me about yourself

>> Strengths and Weakness

>> Hobbies

>> Vision and Mission

>> About Technical Knowledge

>> You must know the terms and Principles about your " Stream "in graduation

>> Situational questions

Some times there will be GD in the selection process and you must have a good command on English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?