8th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Block Research Coordinator in Karnataka? Details of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?

Hello, I have done B.A.(Pass) from Karnataka University and want to apply in Block Research Coordinator recruitment in Karnataka. Can you tell me about the job description of this post? And kindly tell me what is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?

5th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Block Research Coordinator in Karnataka? Details of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?

Job details of Block Research Coordinator in Karnataka:

I have provided you a link where there is a job description of Block research coordinator in Karnataka. I suggest you to go through the below provided link.

Click here for job description

The basic educational qualification required for this Block Research Coordinator post in Karnataka is "Graduate Degree" or a Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

You are required to visit SSA Karnataka Official website and download the notification from there. I suggest you to first fill up application form with proper details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?