20th December 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka after 12th?

I am residing in Karnataka. I have just passed my 12th. I want to know if it is possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to clear to become a Block Education Officer?
  2. What is the procedure to become a become a block education officer?
  3. How to become a Block Education Officer after doing B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the difference between the - Basic Education Officer and Block Education Officer?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Block Education Officer?
  6. Qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer? Can i become BEO being a Assitant Teacher in primary school?
  7. How can I prepare for block development officer after passing 12th
  8. What qualification is needed for Block Development Officer in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  10. How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?
  11. Can a primary teacher become Block Education Officer in UP?
  12. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  14. What is the selection procedure for block education officer?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 7800 in PGECET?
  16. Companies offering VLSI Training for B.Tech 4th year student in Bengaluru
  17. Is BLDO a gazetted officer of block office?
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
20th December 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am residing in Karnataka. I have just passed my 12th. I want to know if it is possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka with this qualification?
You have just passed 12th standard so you are not eligible for Block Education Officer exam.

Educational Qualification :-

Candidates should have passed graduation degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: -

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years

Age relaxation is as follows :
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for Physically Handicapped
20th December 2015, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Block Education Officer exam after completing 12th standard. You need to complete Graduation or equivalent qualification to be eligible for Block Education Officer exam.
21st December 2015, 12:19 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to become a Block Education Officer in Karnataka after 12th.
Candidate must have passed minimum B.Ed degree in order to apply for Block Education Officer post in Karnataka.
Age of candidate must be from 21 to 35 years. Relaxation is also as per government norms.
22nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the post of Block Education Officer after the completion of class 12th. You should be at least a Graduate for this post.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
There is no percentage of marks required in Graduation level.
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 35 years.
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
13th September 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification and other eligibility criteria for BEO in tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?