5th August 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Electronics Engineering student?

Hello Sir/Madam, my aim is to secure Government job. Actually, I am a student of Electronics Engineering Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the jobs in Government sector for me as I don’t know much more about the opportunities available for Diploma in Electronics Engineering student. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

31st May 2023, 03:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Electronics Engineering student?

Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma in Electronics Engineering candidiates:

After successful completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering course, you may find job opportunities both in Private Sector as well as Government Sector.

@ Some of the Government Organizations offering job opportunities for candidiates who have completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering course and they are as follows:
>> DRDO
>> BSNL
>> ISRO
>> INA
>> BARC
>> BEL..etc.,

@ Although you can find jobs immediately after Diploma course, you would get more and more greater opportunities after completion of B.Tech or BE in Electronics Engineering course.

@ Otherthan these, you can also find jobs in several organizations like SBI, Indian Railways, Staff Selection Commission, IBPS...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?