30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Junior Translator and just heard about the recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. So, can I know about the cracking procedure of Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

31st May 2023, 04:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack Staff Selection Commission Junior Translator recruitment?

Preparation tips to crack Staff Select Commission Junior Translator recruitment:

The basic detailed information about the preparation tips to prepare for SSC Junior Translator recruitment is given below:

Name of the Exam Agency - Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position- Junior Translator

@ In order to crack any examination, the first and fore most tool we have is to get a proper book for preparation.

@ Then just go through the detailed syllabus as well as Examination pattern given in the Official notification and compare the same that is given in the book that is mentioned below.

@ Once you are done with the preparation, then you are required to solve the previous years asked question to get some idea as well as practice.

@ The book that will help you in getting good Mark's is given below:

>> SSC Junior Translator recruitment by Arihant Experts (Third Edition)

Click here for book link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?