25th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Assistant System Administrator in CDIT?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as an Assistant System Administrator through CDIT. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 04:44 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant System Administrator in CDIT?

As an Assistant System Administrator in CDIT (Centre for Development of Imaging Technology), your primary responsibility would be to provide technical support for the organization's computer systems. This would include setting up, installing, and configuring software and hardware, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring that the systems are running efficiently.

Your job duties may include:

- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Providing technical support to users of the organization's computer systems
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems and resolving them in a timely manner
- Maintaining and updating computer systems, including installing patches and upgrades
- Creating and maintaining user accounts and security settings
- Monitoring system performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Creating and maintaining documentation on system configurations and procedures.

To be eligible for the post of Assistant System Administrator in CDIT, you would need to have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, along with relevant experience in system administration. The selection procedure for this post may include a written test and/or interview.

Overall, this is a challenging and rewarding role that provides an opportunity to work with advanced computer systems and help ensure that they are running smoothly and efficiently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?