14th January 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

I am Suhas. I had completed 4 years tool & die making course in government tool room and training centre, Bangalore. Please tell me, can I apply railway job?
44> List of books for electrical engineer related exams
Body: Hi, which book is best electrical engineer related exam and covered all the bel,bhel,ssc, psc,rrb. I request you please help me which I want to prepare.my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  2. How to get job in Indian Air Force or Indian navy on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  3. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  4. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  5. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Railway job after passing Diploma in Tool & Die Making? Eligibility criteria and required conditions for it?
  7. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  10. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  11. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  12. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  13. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  14. What to do next after Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BE or B.tech after 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  16. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  17. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  18. What are the future aspects of Diploma course in Tool & Die Making?
15th January 2017, 12:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

Yes, there are various jobs available on the basis of Diploma degree in Tool and Die making, you can very much opt for jobs in the above mentioned sector.

You should however fulfill the minimum required eligibility criteria in order to get a job, otherwise your candidature can be cancelled.
15th January 2017, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Suhas. I had completed 4 years tool & die making course in government tool room and training centre, Bangalore. Please tell me, can I apply railway job?
44> List of books for electrical engineer related exams
Body: Hi, which book is best electrical engineer related exam and covered all the bel,bhel,ssc, psc,rrb. I request you please help me which I want to prepare.my mail id [email protected]

Yes, you can apply for various posts in Indian Railways after completion of Diploma in Tool and Die Making course. There are vacancies in Indian Railways like Junior Engineer Gr. II (C&W), Junior Engineer Gr. II (Mechanical Dept.), Junior Engineer Gr. II (Electrical Dept.), Depot Material Superintendent etc. The notifications will be released in the RRB website and in the employment newspaper. You have to apply to the jobs through online. The selection will be done through a written test and interview. The RRB website link is Click Here
15th January 2017, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in tool and die making you will be eligible to apply for government jobs in various sectors and one of them in railways. In order to get job in railway with the above qualification you have to appear for railway recruitment board examination and before applying make sure that your age lies in between 18 to 30 years and if you belong to OBC category than 3 years of age relaxation is given to you and if you belong to SC and ST category then 5 hours relaxation is given to you. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination and to hold a position in railway you have to start preparing for RRB examination.
15th January 2017, 09:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

As you are a diploma holder and interested to do job in railways hence you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:

You have to appear for railway recruitment board examination and before applying make sure that your age lies in between 18 to 30 years. And relaxation is given to SC and ST category students of 5 years and 3 years to OBC students. The selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination and to hold a position in railway you have to start preparing for RRB examination.
15th January 2017, 09:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Railways job on the basis of diploma in Tool and Die making:-

There are many job opportunities in Railways for you

The main work for the diploma holders in this field in Railways

Repair and Maintenance of Machine parts

Estimating and Costing

Design of Components/ parts / fixtures

Material Management

Inspection of the Manufactured Product

Erection

Installation

Some other opportunities are:-

Machine Tool Industry

Automobile Industry

Railway

Thermal Plants

Government Departments like :-

PWD, Band R
28th July 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die engineering?
Is the re any difference b/w engineering and making?
14th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am iti holder in tool and die maker (dies and moulds) can I apply for the railway jobs if it is available then please inform .
13th August 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i apply for rrb je exam after completing tool and die making in Nttf ( it's a private sector collage). Please tell me can i apply for junior Engineer job. And also if yes than which book is best for my related exam
22nd March 2023, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can I apply for rrb loco pilot railway job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making.duration 4 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?