25th September 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for CDIT Assistant System Administrator recruitment for BTech fresher?

Dear friends, I have done BCA and I want to apply in CDIT recruitment of Assistant System Administrator. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

26th September 2018, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for CDIT Assistant System Administrator recruitment for BTech fresher?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CDIT Assistant System Administrator recruitment being a B.Tech fresher. Eligibility criteria required to apply for CDIT Assistant System Administrator recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed Diploma in computer hardware, electronics/ BCA/ B.Sc (CS) from a recognised university.

--> MCSE certification is desirable for the above mentioned qualifications and must for all other disciplines.

--> You should have minimum one year or experience in system administration in offices with at least 20 nodes in a LAN. You should possess knowledge of maintaining Servers, Desktops, Printers, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?