28th June 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Customer Agent through Air India Air Transport Services Limited. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 01:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited?

Job profile of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited is given below:-

An airline customer service agent works in an airport or a call center, providing information and assistance to the flying public.

In a call center, an airline customer service agent helps customers with flight reservations, itinerary changes, baggage concerns and questions about customer loyalty programs.

They often answer questions, resolve problems, process sales and provide information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?