28th June 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Customer Agent. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

29th June 2019, 03:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

Candidates who are going to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment, will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk in interview. Candidates can attend the walk in interview at the given address.

Add: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400099.
29th June 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Customer Agent. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited – Customer Agent recruitment is given below:

Candidates are selected through Walk-in interview at Systems and Training Division, 2nd Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No. 5, Sahar, Andheri – E, Mumbai – 400 099.

Candidates can find the details at the website link given http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm
29th June 2019, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited is mentioned below:-

—> Screening
—> Group Discussion
—> Walk-in Interview

Walk-in Date:- 24.06.2019 from 9:00 to 12:00 hrs.
29th June 2019, 10:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The selection of the candidate in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Customer Agent recruitment will be done on the basis of Interview.

INTERVIEW DATE

** Customer Agent - 13 May 2019

** Duty Manager Terminal - 14 May 2019

SALARY

** Duty Manager Terminal - Rs. 45000

** Customer Agent – Rs. 20190
30th June 2019, 01:05 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You must have the following eligibility to get selected for the post of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited.

Educational Qualification :-
-----------------------------
You must have completed your Graduation degree under 10+2+3 pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations from any recognized university or Institute.

You will get preference if you have passed Diploma degree in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIAT or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO or If you have relevant experience in Airline.

Age limit :-
------------
For general candidate age should be 28 or below to get eligible for applying the post.
Age Relaxation of 3 years applicable for OBC candidate and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.

Selection procedure for the post of Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited will be based on personal interview. You have to crack the interview for being selected.
30th June 2019, 11:18 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure in Air India Air Transport Services Limited – Customer Agent recruitment:

Normally, the applicants will be selected based on the Interview performance which will be held on Systems and Training Division, 2nd Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No. 5, Sahar, Andheri – E, Mumbai – 400 099. Please visit directly the Air India Air Transport Services Limited for more details.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?