3rd March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Job profile and duty hours allotted to Trade Apprentice in IOCL?

Hello friends, I want to know about the duty hours for Trade Apprentice in IOCL. Can you let me know about the job profile also? I have applied in IOCL of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

6th March 2019, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile and duty hours allotted to Trade Apprentice in IOCL?

Being an Apprentice you will be able to learn skills related to your own field, means the trade you have chosen for your apprentice. Apprenticeship is not a full-time job and there will not be any duty hours fixed for you.

IOCL is a PSU company and it will all depend on you to fully utilise your apprentice period to gain some skills related to your field. They will pay some stipend which can help you to pay your monthly bills, but after completion, you have to search for some job based on your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?