3rd March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in IOCL recruitment 2018 for the post of Trade Apprentice. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

5th March 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

You can apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment by submitting the online application form which is available at the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefr...ial_feb19.aspx on or before 08.03.2019.

After successful submission of online application form, you have to take the printout of application form, attach it with other documents and need to send it to the respective refinery location (which you choose) on or before 22.03.2019.
5th March 2019, 03:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. Then you have to upload your scanned copies of your photographs, signature and attach your documents. There is no application fee, hence you have to submit the form and take a print out of it.
6th March 2019, 05:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply through their official website in online mode. Just visit the website and follow the instructions to complete the application procedure. You should have your photo and signature in the scanned form during the process because you have to upload it.

You can pay the fee online through debit/credit/net banking or even bank challan mode. Just apply when the notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?