5th June 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join IOCL through its recruitment as a Junior Engineering Assistant. I know little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Junior Engineering Assistant in this IOCL? Kindly tell me asap.

15th June 2019, 01:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL

There is 4 working areas of Junior Engineering Assistant. In fact, the recruitment is done in 4 various work areas which are Production, Power and unity, Instrumentation and Electrical. I have attached the recent recruitment notification of IOCL for your better understanding of the post.

Basically, you will understand the job roles in notification. Though, I am writing below the job roles of Junior Engineering Assistant under Production.

Job Roles of JEA under Production

Operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf All-India-AD(Jan19).pdf(776.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?