20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of IOCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

26th February 2019, 08:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL?

The pay scale allotted to Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL is Rs. 11900-32000/- per month.

The last date to apply for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is 6th March 2019.
26th February 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of IOCL. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Junior Engineering Assistant in Indian Oil Corporation Limited is given below:

Pay Scale: Rs 11,900 – Rs 32,000 (Pre Revised) Grade – IV

Besides basic pay and industrial pattern of DA, other allowances / benefits include HRA / subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity / Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory PF, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Leave Encashment, , Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance / Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance etc., as per Corporation rules.
26th February 2019, 04:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of IOCL ( Indian oil Corporation Limited) Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in.
26th February 2019, 05:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement released for the IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant recruitment, the selected candidate will get the salary in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
(Pre Revised).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can log on to the link www.iocl.com.
26th February 2019, 08:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered for Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the position of a Junior Engineering Assistant in IOCL is given below,

Name of the Organization - IOCL

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineering Assistant

Salary Offered - Rs.11,900/- to Rs.32,000/- per month (Pre-revised)

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?