4th April 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Marketing Executive in State Bank Of India?

Hello friends, I want to know about the job profile for Marketing Executive in State Bank Of India. Can you let me know about the job profile? I have applied in State Bank Of India of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

9th April 2019, 11:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Marketing Executive in State Bank Of India?

Job Profile of Marketing Executive In state bank of India:-

:-You will primarily drive marketing activity of various training program, conclave, seminars, workshops, services etc.

:-You will also Keep contacts with various Commercial and Co-operative Banks.

:-You will see marketing campaigns, conduct market research and analyze data to identify and define target groups for State bank of India ideas and products in the training.

:-You will be Devising and presenting ideas and strategies for marketing of training program.
11th April 2019, 07:19 PM
siva211

Default Re: Job profile of Marketing Executive in State Bank Of India?

State Bank of India invites direct applications from candidates for vacancies in the bank. You need to wait for their next Marketing Executive exam notification. You may watch leading news papers for the exam notifications.

Or you can check from their official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html

ref: SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment News
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?