4th April 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in State Bank Of India for Marketing Executive recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

9th April 2019, 07:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

Selection Process of State Bank of India Marketing Executive Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of State Bank of India Marketing Executive Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Marketing Executive

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Shortlisting and

@ Interview

>> Shortlisting committee will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for Interview.

>> Merit list for selection shall be prepared in descending order on the basis of the marks obtained in Interview only. You may refer the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification in English

Click here for notification in Hindi
9th April 2019, 10:32 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure of State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment?

State Bank Of India Marketing Executive recruitment:

** Selection Procedure: Shortlisting & Interview.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official website https://bank.sbi/careers.
9th April 2019, 11:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection for the post of Marketing executive in State bank of India would be done on the basis of shortlisting and then Interview.

The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification and experience filled in the application form.

The minimum age required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. However, the maximum age is 50 years.

You can visit the website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?