29th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Executive Engineers in REC Transmission Projects Company Limited?

Sir, I have applied for the post of Executive Engineer in REC Transmission Projects Company Limited. I just want to know about the roles of this particular post. Can you please let me know about the job roles?

6th November 2020, 07:04 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Executive Engineers in REC Transmission Projects Company Limited?

Job roles of Executive Engineers in REC Transmission Projects Company Limited is given below.

1. Candidate will work on field of Transmission line & Sub-station of 220 kV and above.

2. Candidate will work on Field survey & investigate to prepare engineering drawings.

3. Candidate will Review of Design Drawings, Study of Construction Drawings and preparation for works.

4. Candidate will make Preparation of Site Working Documentation, Bar Bending Schedules.

5. Candidate will make Preparation of Site Modifications and obtaining clearances for the same from design department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?