4th August 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Office Assistant in NPCIL?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job roles for Office Assistant. I am going to apply for the same post in NPCIL recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

7th August 2019, 03:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Office Assistant in NPCIL?

NPCIL has published a recruitment notice for the recruitment of 12 Office Assistant vacancy. Eligibile candidates are asked to send their applications on or before 12th August, 2019.

They didn't mention about the job responsibilities in official notice. Normally an office assistant has responsibilities like managing filing system, recording necessary information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing, organising and maintaining various official work etc.

For more information visit their official website at www.npcil.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?