9th May 2015, 12:39 AM
mbkr

Jobs available in State and Central government for BHMS graduate?

I am a bhms graduate what are all the jobs in state and central govt i can apply other than medical officer post

Related Questions:
  1. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  2. Maximum age limit for State or Central Government jobs like Railways?
  3. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What all government jobs are available for 30 years old commerce graduation under central and state?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  6. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  7. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  8. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  9. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  10. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  11. Options available in State as well as Central government organisations for Biomedical engineering post graduate?
  12. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  13. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  14. Am I eligible for central and state government jobs after completing B.Teech E&E
  15. What are the chances for me after completing B.Com?
  16. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  17. What are the various jobs for 36 years old SC candidate in state and central government jobs
  18. Am I eligible for central or state government jobs?
14th May 2015, 07:30 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs available in State and Central government for BHMS graduate?

You are a bachelor's degree holder candidate and you can apply for various government job on the basis of your current qualification and if you are not interested in medical related jobs then do not worry because there are so many other reputed and good jobs available in various departments of government of India and state governments as well, in which you can apply on 12th and graduation basis and have a great job.

You can apply for following based on your BHMS degree from a recognized university :

01. Police/ Defense Services ASI and Sub Inspector Jobs :
A degree in any discipline from a recognized university and age should not be more than 25 years in case of central recruitment and 30 years in case of state level recruitment.

02. SSC Combined Graduate Level examination for various group b and c posts in central government departments such as - Income Tax, External Affairs, CBI, Narcotics Bureau, IB Services, CAG Services, Ministries Recruitment etc. :

A degree in any discipline of a reputed university and age should not be more than 27 years.

03. IBPS and SBI Probationary Officer and Clerks recruitment exam : A degree of a university is enough to apply for both of these posts and age should be between 20-28 years for Clerks, 20-30 years for IBPS PO and 21-30 years for SBI PO exam.

04. Insurance Companies - LIC, UIIC, NIACL, NICL and Oriental Insurance - Assistant Administrative Officer and Assistants recruitment :

12th pass candidates can apply for assistant post and graduates can apply for Assistant Administrative Officer Scale I posts and maximum age limit is 30 years.

05. Indian Railways ASM - Assistant Station Master Recruitment :
Any degree possessing candidates may apply and age should be between 18-30 years.

06. SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level LDC and DEO exam : All 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply for this examination and age should not be more than 27 years.

07. Assistant Grade III recruitment exam by state governments : All 12th pass candidates who are having certificate of typing are eligible to apply.

08. Assistant Commandant Recruitment of UPSC board in various para military forces : Any degree is enough and age should not exceed 25 years.

09. UPSC Indian Civil Service Examination for IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS and various other posts : Any degree candidates can apply for this exam and age must be between 21-30 years.

10. State level civil service examination conducted by every single state requires just a degree in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?