24th May 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Latest vacancies for Accountant post in Air India?

I want to know about vacancies for accountant post in air india so guide me what to do .................

29th May 2014, 09:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Latest vacancies for Accountant post in Air India?

As you have been asking here about your problem that you want to know about the latest vacancies in the field of air India.

So for that I am going to clear your doubts and also give you information about what you want here. So in the field of Air India there are many posts available for the candidates who have been searching for the job as you have looking here for the accountant job then I will tell you about the accountant job.

So my dear friend currently there is no opening for Accounts jobs in Air India.

So in the field of Air India there is many accountant jobs as like – Accountant , Assistant accountant , Accounts assistant , Auditor , accounts ,Chartered accountant , Credit controls , ACCA so these are the various posts in the field of Air India and in the Accountant posts.

So these are also the vacancies in the Air India accountant job so you can apply for this as which one is suitable to you. So I think you are getting your answer as I have described in my above description so you can apply and get in to the job as suitable for you. So good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?