24th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?

I have done my B.Ed as regular from jammu university during my active service in indian army .I am going retirement in 2015 .After retirement con I apply for govt teacher job in Haryana.Someone told me if anybody done B.Ed during active service as a regular candidate he is not eligible for Govt teacher job in Haryana. Kindly clarify my doubt because my future planing is depend on the answer only.My E-mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Government Job after retirement from Army Service?
  2. What should I do to apply for a job in Haryana as a teacher after completing PTC(JBT)?
  3. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  4. How to get a job after retirement?
  5. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  6. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  7. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  8. How can ex army student get a government job?
  9. How to apply for government teacher job after completing B.A with 61% and B.Ed with 60%
  10. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  12. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  13. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  14. How to make my future in government service? I am interested in Police, Army, Teacher Job
  15. What can I do after MCA? I am interested in Teaching
  16. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  17. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  18. Age limit to apply for Teacher job in government school?
29th May 2014, 09:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?

Hello Friend,

As you have done B.Ed and now you want to do job in government sector then definitely you can apply for the government jobs and i think it is best for your career if you will get good job in government sector and after B.ed you can apply for the teacher job.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also make you clearing your doubts as far as possible that I have known as per my knowledge. So as you have already mentioned here that you are a retire army officer so i think you will be nearly 50's or 55 years old.

So as you want to for applying in for the post of the teacher line in government professions. So there are many vacancies or post that have been opened for the candidates for the over age candidates and that is for the higher post in the teacher line in the field of government. So you can apply for that and you are also a retire army men then you have a high advantage to get the job in government sectors.

As you have done your B.Ed so now you can apply in various government school and colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?