24th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a government college Teacher after distance MCA?

Can i get government college teacher after Distance education in MCA?What is the rules criteria?

29th May 2014, 09:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I be a government college Teacher after distance MCA?

As you want to know about that can you get government job after doing the MCA in distance so lets talk about your problem.

So as you have mentioned here that you are a student of MCA as you have done your MCA study as in distance. So as in govt. teaching line the main requirement is you must have the BEd degree and after that you can apply for various government jobs.

Distance education is not the problem here but you need B.Ed degree if you want to go in teaching line otherwise it is very tough for you to get the job in government sector.

So as you are a distance education Learner so don't worry this will not create any problem for you to be getting a job in Govt. College.

For latest Government Jobs, Recruitment, Clerical and Bank Jobs.

After B.Ed degree you may apply for exams like TET in order to get teaching job in government sector. TET stands for teacher eligibility test. And in order to appear for TET you need a minimum qualification of B.Ed. BCA course is a good course and this is of 3 year course.

So you can surely apply for that and also gives your entrance test for B.Ed exam if you want to do B.Ed otherwise there are very less opportunities for you.So I think you are now cleared about your doubts and also get cleared the doubts that you have in your mind.
1st June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be a government college Teacher after distance MCA?

MY NAME IS J.B.SINGH,EDUCATION-3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY IN 1990 FROM KANPUR (U.P),PRESENTLY WORKING AS GENERAL MANAGER IN SPG.MILLS AT LUDHIANA.BUT I WANT GOVT. JOB.AGE-43 YEARS,CAN I GET GOVT.JOBS.
MOBILE NO-9501053676,8288901104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?