24th October 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of books for UP PSC Lower Subordinate exam?

Please tell me the list of books for up psc lower subordinate exam? I want to know about the List of books for up psc

1st April 2015, 11:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books for UP PSC Lower Subordinate exam?

List of books for the preparation of UP PSC Lower Subordinate exam :
  • UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Examination Guide by Vidya Editorial Board
  • UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Pre Examination Guide (Hindi)
  • UPPSC Rajaswa Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) (Hindi)
  • UPPSC Rajaswa Nirikshak (Revenue Inspector) Practice Sets (Hindi) by Vidya Editorial Board
  • UPPSC Samanya Adhayan Compulsory Paper I & II
  • UPPSC – 20 Practice Sets & Solved Papers (General Studies) Paper 2 by Vidya Editorial Board.

UP PSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria :

Education qualification : Candidate must have to complete his/her Graduation degree from any recognised university.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is also provided as per government norms. Age relaxation is provided as follows :
For OBC Candidate : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For Physically Handicapped : 10 years
For Service Personal : 10 years

Syllabus for Preliminary Examination :

History of India and Indian National movement, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj and Public Policy, rights issues, Indian Economy and Social Development, Current Events of National and International Importance, General Science ,Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level

Syllabus for Main Examination :

Paper 1 :
Logical and Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability, Statistical Analysis, General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system, Computer Knowledge, Gandhian Thoughts, U.P. specific questions, Interpersonal Skills,Communication Skills, Decision making and Problem-solving, General Human behaviours, General Science

Paper 2 :
General Hindi and Essay
10th September 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi there,

for the firs time i am going to apply for COMBINED LOWER SUBORDINATE SERVICES UP PCS exam. I have the following question/ doubts:
(1) is there no optional paper in Main exam?
(2) Pls suggest me a good online website for preparation, books or study material in english and hindi.
(3) from where can i get previous year question papers? if any one has previous year question paper pls send me soft copy

My email id is [email protected]

I shall be highly thankful to the person who could help me.
3rd October 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir pls suggest me uttrakhand lower subordinate as I have applied it for first time.. nd prelims is expected to be held in nov 2016.. how do I prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?