21st April 2012, 02:25 PM
umagokulvarma

How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?

I have a BA(Hons) degree, from an UK university. I believe it is not among the recognized university list of PSC. Hence if I get a Bachelors Degree in Library and information science which can be completed in 1 yr, from a PSC approved university, will i be eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam after completing degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to appear for Kerala PSC Deputy Collector Exam if I am having a degree in Hotel Management from Bangalore University?
  3. Date of PSC exam for the post of Deputy Collector?
  4. What is the role of a deputy collector? What is the eligibility criteria to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  5. What are the qualifications to become a Collector?
  6. How to become a deputy collector after completion of BMS graduation course? -- [New]
  7. How can a B.Com graduate apply for deputy collector? What's the procedure to apply for the same through I.A.S exam?
  8. How may I do coaching for the post of Deputy collector as given in notification by Kerala PSC?
  9. What are the roles and responsibilities of a Deputy Collector in Tamil nadu? What are the preferable books for TNPSC Group-I exam?
  10. What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student
  11. Am i eligible to become deputy collector after graduating in science stream
  12. After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?
  13. Are handicapped(45%) female persons eligible for the post of KPSC deputy collector?
  14. What is the age limit for deputy collector?
  15. How to become a deputy collector in Tamilnadu?
  16. Which are the good bank coaching centers in Kerala? Fee structure details and the duration of the course?
  17. What is the age limit for deputy collector? How many attempts are allowed?
  18. When will be the next deputy collector exam in Gujarat?
22nd October 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I be eligible for PSC Deputy Collector Exam after having a Foreign university degree?

Respected sir i am 21 year old can i give gpsc exam ? or after 21 year ? what is the basic age
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?