9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Public Service Commission for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am in my 2nd year of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. I want to apply for job in Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

5th September 2018, 03:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Posts available in Public Service Commission for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Union Public Service commission conducts Civil Services examination for recruitment at national level to different services like IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc. Similarly, State Public Service Commission conducts exam for recruitment to services like administration, police, revenue, block development etc.

You can apply for both UPSC and SPSC after completion of Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering. The minimum age limit is 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?