17th December 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers?

Hello everyone, I came to know that CSPHCL recruitment has published recruitment for Diploma Engineers. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

20th December 2018, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers?

List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers are :-

—> Overman
—> Foreman (Elect./ Mech /Mining Machinery)
—> Electrical Supervisor
—> Shot Firer
20th December 2018, 03:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers?

List of posts available under CSPHCL recruitment for Diploma Engineers are given below.

Overman: 03 posts (Candidates must have passed 3 years duration of Diploma in Mining Engineering from any recognized Institution with working in the field of coal mining and must have valid first aid certificate, Overman's competency certificate obtained from DGMC).

Foreman (Electrical/Mechanical/Mining Machinery): 01 post (Candidates must have passed Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute and must have a Foreman's certificate).

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 8th January 2019.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website link.
https://cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(lzdnoha...cruitment.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?