17th January 2017, 06:35 PM
ashutoshaksh

What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream and now I want to join the Indian Air Force so I want to know what is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  9. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  10. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
  11. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  12. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  13. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  14. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  16. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  17. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  18. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
18th January 2017, 05:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to join Indian Air Force through NDA examination. You can apply for NDA examination through online at UPSC official website once, the official notification for NDA examination is released by UPSC.
18th January 2017, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th? How can I apply for the exam?

Procedure to join Indian Air Force After completion of 12th Class:

Yes, there is a certain procedure that is to be followed in order to join Indian Air Force after successful completion of 12th Class.

In order to join Indian Air Force on the basis of 12th Class qualification, you are required to appear in NDA (National Defence Academy) Entrance Examination.

The minimum qualification required for NDA Entrance Examination is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. As you are done with 12th Class with Commerce stream, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to join Indian Air Force.

You can apply for the recruitment from the link that is given below and the last date of receipt of applications is 10th February 2017.

Click here to Apply for NDA 2017 Exam
20th December 2018, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I join IAF just completing 10 2? Also say me about the fitness, weight, height, etc. things required to join IAF? Explain me about the preparations required to appear in the exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?