3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under High Court of Sikkim recruitment for BCom+LLB graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that High Court of Sikkim recruitment has published recruitment for BCom+LLB completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

10th October 2018, 08:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under High Court of Sikkim recruitment for BCom+LLB graduate?

Being a B.Com degree holder followed by LLB degree, you are eligible to apply for all the available posts under High Court of Sikkim recruitment 2018 as per your educational qualification.

Further, the various posts available under the above discussed recruitment are as below :-

i) Officer on Special duty.

ii) Assistant Registrar.

iii) Court Officer.

iv) Accounts Officer.

v) Office Superintendent.

vi) Translator-cum-Typist.

vii) Driver.

For complete details regarding the above recruitment and eligibility criteria for each discussed posts available under the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://highcourtofsikkim.nic.in/hcs/...isement%20.pdf to download the advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?