3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that TNPSC is released a recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor. I want to apply for this post under TNPSC recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2018, 08:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment?

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment are as following :-

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university. Also, you must posses the membership of the bar and must be practicing in criminal court at least from five years. You must also have good knowledge of Tamil language.

* Your age must lie under 34 years by the 03.10.2018. There is no age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and
Destitute Widows of all castes. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for other category candidates as per the government norms.

To apply for the same examination, you need to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in by the 31st October 2018.
10th October 2018, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> You should possess B.L degree from a recognised university.

--> You must be a member of the Bar and you must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.

--> You must have had active practice in Criminal Courts for a period of not less than 5 years experience.

--> Age Limit :-
SC/ ST/ BC :- No age limit, Others :- 34 years as on 01.07.2018.
10th October 2018, 09:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor recruitment, you should have completed your BL degree from a recognized college/university. You must be a member of BAR Council of India. You must have proficiency in Tamil Language and must have minimum 5 years of working experience in criminal court. There is no age limit for SC/ST/PWD/OBCM/BCM/MBC candidates and for general candidates the age should not exceed 34 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?