18th December 2017, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I have mistakenly entered college name instead of university in GPAT registration form?

I have entered college name instead of university name in the GPAT APPLICATION. Will they reject my form? Can you please provide me the details on the same? I mailed them they have not replied to it, so kindly help me on this. Thanks!

20th December 2017, 02:09 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have mistakenly entered college name instead of university in GPAT registration form?

GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is an entrance exam conducted every year.

After submitting the application form you cannot change the details filled in the application form.

If your details did not match or found any fault then your application form will be rejected and you need to apply for GPAT exam again. You can find your application form status in their official website of GPAT.
1st November 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I have mistakenly entered college name instead of university in GPAT registration form?

What should i do if i have mistakenly entered wrong date of birth and gender in gpat registraion form? Please help
21st November 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am applied in g pat exam. But one mistake was happened in 10th mark... so any problem in that??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?