1st November 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under Meghalaya PSC for BTech Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I am in my final year of BTech Mechanical Engineering course. I want to apply for job in Meghalaya Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in Meghalaya PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

9th November 2018, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under Meghalaya PSC for BTech Mechanical student?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the posts available to apply for
Meghalaya PSC recruitment, so in order to help you with the proper information, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same. Download the link below and go through it carefully, so that you don't miss any important information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Meghalaya PSC posts.pdf(474.2 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?