28th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under SAIL recruitment for a BTech Electrical graduate?

Hello everyone, I came to know that SAIL recruitment has published recruitment for BTech Electrical completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

31st August 2019, 05:19 PM
mebatman

Default Re: List of posts available under SAIL recruitment for a BTech Electrical graduate?

Posts available under SAIL recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate are :
Total posts are - 06
31st August 2019, 06:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under SAIL recruitment for a BTech Electrical graduate?

List of posts available under SAIL recruitment for a B.Tech Electrical graduate are as mentioned below:-

Post Name - Deputy Manager (Electrical)
Total Number of posts - 06 vacancies

Application Fee -
General and OBC - Rs. 500/-
For others - Nil
31st August 2019, 06:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

List of posts available under SAIL recruitment for a B.Tech Electrical graduate are as follows:-
Deputy Manager (Electrical)- 03
Dy. Manager (Electrical)- 03
31st August 2019, 06:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As the current openings in SAIL, the B.Tech in Electrical Engineering degree holders are eligible to apply for the post of Deputy Manager (Electrical) provided they managed to secure at least 65% marks in their B.Tech degree course and have minimum work experience of 7 years in relevant field.

For more details regarding different job openings available in SAIL, you can refer to the career portal of SAIL i.e; https://www.sailcareers.com/.
31st August 2019, 11:52 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I came to know that SAIL recruitment has published recruitment for BTech Electrical completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.
There are total 08 Vacancies available for SAIL recruitment.

No. Of Vacancies: 08.

Name of the posts:
  • Dy. Manager (Electrical): 3
  • Dy. Manager (Electrical): 3
  • Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 2
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?