19th September 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under TANCEM recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate

Hello everyone, I came to know that TANCEM recruitment has published recruitment for BTech in Electrical Engineering completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

20th September 2018, 11:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under TANCEM recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate

List of posts available under TANCEM recruitment for B.Tech Electrical graduate are mentioned below :-

--> Manager (Electrical)

To be eligible to apply for TANCEM Manager (Electrical) recruitment, you should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical and Instrumentation from a recognised university and you should have minimum 15 years of experience in one million ton capacity Cement Plant.
21st September 2018, 02:25 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under TANCEM recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate

List of posts available under TANCEM recruitment for BTech Electrical graduate are as follows:-
There are only one post for B.Tech Electrical graduates under TANCEM recruitment and that is - Manager (Electrical).
21st September 2018, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

TANCEM refers to Tamil Nadu Cement Coorporation limited and the list of posts available under TANCEM 2018 recruitment for Electrical engineers are as here under :-

* Manager (Electrical).

* Driver.

* Time Keeper.

* Personal Assistant.

To apply for all these posts, you must have the minimum required experience in the relevant field.

For more details regarding TANCEM 2018 recruitment, you can refer to the link www.http://tancem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/TANCEM-HRMS-50-16-9-2018.pdf to download the notification released for the same examination.
21st September 2018, 08:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

TANCEM stands for Tamil Nadu Cement Corporation Limited.

Posts are available under TANCEM recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Graduate are:

1. Manager

2. Time Keeper

3. Junior Assistant

For more information, you can visit their official website www.tancem.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?