18th July 2018, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under WBCS recruitment for BTech Mechanical graduate

Hi friends, I have done BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I want to apply in WBCS recruitment. I just want to know about the posts available fr me under this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the posts asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in WBCS for a Graduate?
  2. List of posts available under Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment for BTech graduate?
  3. List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for ECE graduate
  4. What kind of posts are available in GIDC for B.E. Mechanical graduate? Benefits for reserved candidates in this recruitment?
  5. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for English graduate
  6. Recruitment available in TNPSC for 31 years old BTech Mechanical graduate? -- [New]
  7. List of posts available in MPPSC recruitment for Mathematics graduate
  8. List of posts available under MPSC recruitment for Computer Science graduate?
  9. List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for BCom General graduate
  10. List of posts available in Sapient Corporation for BTech graduate
  11. List of posts available under Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment for BCom graduate?
  12. List of posts available in KPIT Technologies for BTech(EEE) graduate
  13. List of posts available under TNPSC recruitment for BSc(Computer Science) graduate
  14. Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Jr. engg (trainee)/ Jr. officer (trainee) examination date and schedule? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to appear in WBCS exam for 27 years of B.Pharma graduate with 76% marks?
  16. List of posts available under Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. recruitment for BSc(Computer Science) graduate?
  17. List of posts available in E Courts recruitment?
  18. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?