29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?

I came to know that UPSC recruitment has published recruitment for MSc Chemistry completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

4th August 2018, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate?

List of posts available under UPSC recruitment for Chemistry postgraduate are mentioned below :-

--> Scientist-B (Toxicology)

To be eligible to apply for UPSC Scientist-B (Toxicology) recruitment, you should have passed Master’s Degree course in Chemistry/ AIC by examination/ Biochemistry / Pharmacology/ Pharmacy/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?