19th April 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for BE(Automobile Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am in my final year of BE(Automobile Engineering) course. I want to apply for job in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission after completing my Post Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in Uttarakhand PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 10:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of posts available in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for BE(Automobile Engineering) student?

There are no vacancies in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for BE (Automobile Engineering) student. Never ever any job vacancy is released for BE (Automobile Engineering) graduate in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.

If you really want to get job in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission then you can apply for those posts which demand just a bachelor's degree in any stream.

You can apply for such posts and clearing the selection procedure, you can be able to serve Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?