19th April 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment of 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belongs to the OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 12:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

SC/ST and OBC candidates can get 5 years and 3 years of relaxation in upper age limit respectively to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment. To be eligible to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment 2019, candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age on 01/01/2019.
24th April 2019, 09:45 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January of the year of the examination of UPSC Engineering Services Examination Recruitment.

In case of SC/ST Candidates there is age relaxation of 5 years. So an SC/ST candidate can apply for UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment up to 35 years.

In case of OBC Candidates there is age relaxation of 3 years. So an OBC Candidate can apply for UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment up to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?