21st April 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum criteria for MPSC?

Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria for MPSC?

thanks
ankush

22nd April 2014, 11:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria for MPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria for MPSC?

thanks
ankush

Hey friend,

MPSC - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

The MPSC exam is a Public Service exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Government for candidate to join in various posts.

You have mentioned that you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,which tends to mean that you are ineligible for applying for the MPSC Exam as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed for the MPSC exam.

There are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the MPSC Exam and they may include such as:

Nationality:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-33 years and there are certain upper age relaxations which are allowed and they include such as:

>> For SC/ST it is 21-38 years

>> For OBC candidate it is 21-35 years

Education Qualification:

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and the candidate should have completed with at least 60 % aggregate.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the MPSC Exam.

ALL THE BEST
22nd April 2014, 11:52 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

thanks
ankush
Hey friend,

MPSC - Maharashtra Public Service Commission

The MPSC exam is a Public Service exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Government for candidate to join in various posts.

You have mentioned that you have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,which tends to mean that you are ineligible for applying for the MPSC Exam as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed for the MPSC exam.

There are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the MPSC Exam and they may include such as:

Nationality:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Age Limit:

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-33 years and there are certain upper age relaxations which are allowed and they include such as:

>> For SC/ST it is 21-38 years

>> For OBC candidate it is 21-35 years

Education Qualification:

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage and the candidate should have completed with at least 60 % aggregate.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the MPSC Exam.

ALL THE BEST
27th April 2014, 09:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You are considered that you have been complete your intermediate level course in diploma in mechanical engineering and you have also considered that now you want to know that is you are eligible for MPSC ( Mumbai public service commission) or not.

Now I am going to say about your doubt in which you have been mentioned in the above forum so that you will get your appropriate solution for your kind information soon. I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for MPSC ( Mumbai public service commission) because for MPSC ( Mumbai public service commission) you have at least complete your bachelor degree with any discipline from recognized institution or university but you have complete your intermediate level course like diploma in mechanical engineering.

As you have been mentioned that you have complete your intermediate level course then you can apply and appear only SSC ( staff selection commission) for class three post only class three post are like all the government clerk posts and junior assistant etc. If you are interested in MPSC ( Mumbai public service commission) then complete your at least bachelor degree with any discipline so that you are eligible for MPSC ( Mumbai public service commission).
3rd June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

12th result is matter for MPSC UPSC? Or is that based on only graduated %?
7th April 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Graduation from open university without twelve pass will allow to appear for MPSC EXAMS?
8th December 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Anil Jagtap ex serviceman by electronics and mechanical engineering group can I eligible for mpsc on base of Army graduation certificate & my age 45 year's
27th July 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i am 37 years old belongs in SC caste, please help me to know am i applicable for MPSC? if yes for which post i will have to prepared for myself? is STI is good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?