15th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?

Hi,

I am apoorva I had passed my 12 from commerces streamnow I want to know which banking course is best to get government job easly in minimum time.nd what are the entrance exams to get government job in banking sector?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get job in government bank? List of banks to get government banking jobs?
  2. List of banks which are under government sector to get a job?
  3. List of courses to do after graduation to get the job?
  4. Where to get the details for getting a government banking job?
  5. Which is the best banking course I can join after completion of 12th standard to get the government job?
  6. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  7. What are the banking course available after 12th to get best government jobs?
  8. How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?
  9. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
  10. Which post graduation course can i do after studying B.Sc. in Zoology honours?
  11. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  12. List of good computer courses related to banking career? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I prepare for Banking or Government job while in final year of graduation?
  14. List of some good computer related courses which could be helpful in my banking career?
  15. List of good computer related courses which will be helpful in banking career?
  16. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  17. Courses that I can take up during graduation to get a job in Banking? I am doing banking and want to make a career in banking so which course to go for?
  18. Can one get a job after completing 12th while pursuing his further graduation?
15th February 2016, 02:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?

Generally, Banking related courses cannot be done after 12th Class. So in general, the minimum qualification required for doing these Banking courses is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Some of the courses related to Banking Industry are,

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Banking

>> Global Finance and Accounting

>> Post Graduate Certificate in Banking

>> Tally (ERP-9) Level 1 and Level 2

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations

>> Certificate Program in General Insurance

>> Certificate Program in Health Insurance

>> Certificate Program in Business Correspondent

Besides these, I suggest you to concentrate on these following areas viz., Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Computer Awareness. If you are good at all the above topics, I am sure that you will be eligible for getting job in Banking sector.
15th February 2016, 10:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

In banking sector in starting you get teo options that is clerk and PO.
According to me Clerk is easy and you will get selected easily. But it has very tough compitition.
But minimum qualification needed to be eligible to write examination is graduation from a recognized university. Percentage criteria is not determined yet.

Some of the Bank exams are as under:-

SBI PO
SBI clerk
IBPS PO
IBPS Clerk
ICICI
HDFC
15th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can first do your bachelor's degree if you want to get any job in banking sector because minimum academic qualification for banking job is bachelor's degree. Final year candidates are also allowed to appear for exam.

You can join good coaching institutes for better preparation in final year of graduation like :

*Mahindra Institute.

*TIME.

*Drishti Academy.

*Paramount Academy.
15th February 2016, 10:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No special banking courses are required to get government job in Banking Sector. Actually the recruitment will be done through two ways either IBPS, or SBI. IBPS is conducting common entrance exam for all public sector banks. If you get good score then you would be eligible for Interview or further selection Process.

The Pattern of the exam in Banking exam is almost common.

<> Quantitative Aptitude

<> Reasoning Ability

<> English Language

<> General Awareness

<> Computer Knowledge.
28th May 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 pcm but I don't want to continue physics chemistry maths for graduation. So please tell me the best graduation course for govt. Bank SSc Railway jobs. Leaving pcm.
16th June 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out tenth this year with 66 percentage and handicap from legs is there any short course through which I can get govt job
27th July 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is bbi (bachelor's in banking and insurance) helpful to get government job in bank ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?