17th September 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

MS course offering universities in Germany?

dear sir/mem

i completed my b.tech(electrical engineering) with 70% of marks.Now i want to study ms in germany.so please give the guidance means what are the courses offering universities in germany and list of universities in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  3. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  4. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. List of universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Germany -- [New]
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  8. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  14. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  15. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  16. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
18th September 2017, 10:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS course offering universities in Germany?

MS course offering University in Germany:-

Jacobs University

Technical University of Berlin

University of Bayreuth

Technical University of Munich

RWTH Aachen University

University of Stuttgart

Esslingen University of Applied Sciences

Hamburg University of Technology

Heidelberg University

Dresden University of Technology

Braunschweig University of Technology.
19th September 2017, 12:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges/ Universities offering MS course in Germany:

There are several colleges that are offering MS course in Germany. They are,

>> Technical University of Munich
Ph. No: +49 89 28901
https://www.tum.de/

>> University of Bonn
Ph. No: +49 228 730
https://www.uni-bonn.de/

>> University of Kiel
Ph. No: +49 431 88000
http://www.uni-kiel.de/

>> Berlin Institute of Technology
Ph. No: +49 30 3140
http://www.tu-berlin.de/menue/home/

>> Free University of Berlin
Ph. No: +49 30 8381
http://www.fu-berlin.de/
19th September 2017, 11:01 PM
sapphire1

Electrical engineering is a good course as you have done it with 70% marks then you can easily get admission in any of the university in Germany.

Here are some best universities in Germany:

University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany
Free University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
The Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Ludwig-Maximilians-University (LMU) Munich
HTW Berlin
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)

All Universities are good you can choose any of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?