24th February 2013, 08:51 PM
furhad

Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?

hi,i have want to know the universites offering admissions with the eligbilty between 55 to 59% in germany,for M.S programmes.please

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  6. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  7. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  9. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
  10. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  12. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  17. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  18. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free? -- [Most Discussed]
5th November 2015, 09:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?

The list of universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany for MS Programme are given below:::::::::>>>>>>>
  1. Ruhr University Bochum
  2. University of Jena
  3. University of Hof
  4. University of Hildesheim
  5. University of Frankfurt am Main
  6. University of Hamburg
  7. University of Würzburg
  8. University of Ulm
  9. University of Vechta
  10. University of Duisburg-Essen
  11. Leuphana
  12. University of Siegen
  13. University of Bamberg
  14. University of Bremen
  15. University of Passau
  16. University of Magdebur
  17. University of Hohenheim
  18. University of Koblenz-Landau
  19. Witten/Herdecke University
  20. Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
  21. University of Hagen
  22. University of Bielefeld
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?