30th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Need last 10 years solved PSC WB Accounts and Audit Exam papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Need last 10 years solved PSC WB Accounts and Audit Exam papers? -- [New]
  2. How can I prepare to crack WBPSC Accounts & Audit recruitment exam? Previous years question papers for preparation?
  3. Provide previous years question papers of WB Audit and Accounts (Main) exam?
  4. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year
  6. Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
  7. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to prepare for Port Trust Accounts/Audit Officer exam?
  9. Best books or solved papers for accounts officer/Junior accounts?
  10. Weightage of Accounts and Audit subject enlisted in ICSI Module-II?
  11. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  12. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  13. Previous year papers of UGC NET Economics Exam? HSST PSC Economics Solved Question Papers?
  14. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  15. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Last 5 years solved question papers of commerce and accounts
  17. Solved question papers of MP PSC forest exam of general studies, agriculture and zoology subjects?
  18. Solved question papers of MP PSC forest exam of general studies, botany, zoology subjects -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need last 10 years solved PSC WB Accounts and Audit Exam papers?

Sir I need last 10 years solved question paper of west bengal audit & accounts service exam.
4th May 2016, 12:40 PM
Arijitkayal

I need 10 years solve PSC WB Audit & Accounts solve question paper
10th May 2016, 01:35 PM
torsho

I am going to seat for the WB audit and accounts exam for the first time. please provide me last 10 years solved PSC audit accounts paper.
23rd June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

24th June 2016, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Ineed last ten years solved paper of west bengal public service commission's accounts and audit(preliminary) examination
15th December 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am want to prepar for the WB audit and accounts exam for the first time. please provide me last 10 years solved PSC audit accounts paper.
1st June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Last ten years half yearly departmental questions on on accounts - II for Public Directorate
3rd June 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I need 10 years solve compulsory papers and 3 optional paper namely 1) Indian Financial System 2)Advance Accountancy 2)Business Management
8th June 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I NEED QUESTION PAPERS FOR LTD DEPARTMENTAL EXAM OF AUDIT&ACCOUNTS SERVICE FOR 2018 CONDUCTED BY THE WBPSC AMONG THE ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVT OF W.B. AND LIST OF CANDIDATES RECOMMENDED FOR THIS SERVICE FOR THE YEAR 2017.S.K.BASU, UDC, L& LR DEPTT., GOVT OF W.B.
25th December 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Need previous years questions paper of audit and account service from 2011 to 2015
25th December 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Need previous years mains questions paper of wb audit and account service from 2011 to 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?