6th September 2012, 08:51 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year

The Accounts service comprises an important section of the public service commission and hence it is important to be prepared for it by being aware of certain fundamental concepts. Some of the things that one should know regarding the different accounts that the Treasury officer should inform the Accountant General, different types of accounts and the way in which they are maintained, money bill and the requisites for passing a money bill in Parliament, annual financial statement, contents of a budget and the process of declaring a budget, process of compilation of different accounts, principle according to which allocation of expenditure takes place, principles of the central Audit, its control and function, financial arrangement that are detailed in the Constitution of India, allotments of codes to the Head of Accounts, the daily closing procedure in non-banking Treasuries, objectives of the local audit, statutory authority, the classification and division of accounts, procedure of receiving assent to the money bills.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 1.pdf(218.7 KB, 11600 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 2.pdf(197.9 KB, 5903 views)
File Type: pdf Sample Paper 3.pdf(150.6 KB, 4932 views)

Related Questions:
  1. PSC, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Civil Audit, Accounts and Service Rules (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II (a)-Accounts and Audit of local Bodies Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Subordinate Accounts Service Examination Part II(c)-Account and Audit of State Trading Schemes Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal? -- [New]
  5. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Is Indian Defence Account better or Indian Accounts Audit service?
  7. What is the syllabus for subordinate accounts and audit service exam part I
  8. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. How should I become an IPS officer?
  10. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  11. How can I join ACB, India?
  12. PSC WB accounts audit solved question papers?
  13. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  14. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%?
  15. Which are the good coaching centers for preparation for Audit and Account exam? Last 10 years question papers? Which are the good books for the exam?
  16. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Offices of The Indian administrative Service-Law Paper-I (Land Laws of West Bengal and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How to be an IPS officer after passing B.Tech in Electrical and electronics
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam %u2013 Download Prev

west bengal 2013 primary teacher question paper model
7th April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam %u2013 Download Prev

all about departmental examination of probationers in West Bengal judicial service.
23rd August 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

West Bengal Audit & Accounts services last year question paper
29th September 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a MBA(finance),Officer of an Undertaking of Govt. of West Bengal,Age-45 .Can I join in State Cadre of Govt of WB ?
23rd November 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

have you previous year question papers for half yearly departmental exam for west bengal audit and accounts service
26th November 2013, 06:03 PM
Dhruba jyati maji

Default Re: Public Service Commission, Departmental Examination For Officers of the West Bengal Higher Audit and Accounts Service, The west Bengal Audit and Accounts Service- Principles of civil Accounts, Audit and Finance (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous

sir,
Please you send some questions paper of west bengal lower division clerk in my email.id.
4th January 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me which book should i follow for examination of west bengal audit and accounts service(special recruitment) 2013
19th January 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO HAVE PREVIOUS SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF BIHAR STATE POWER HOLDING CORPORATION PVT. LTD.
20th January 2014, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

I dont know how to prepare for the exam wbpsc audit exam.what i am read now .i dontnknow.
Please help me.
15th February 2014, 08:18 PM
Jisha Chandran

Question Accounts officer previous question paper of milma

send me old question paper of accounts officer in milma with answers
8th April 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

QUESTION PAPERS OF LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL AUDIT & ACCOUNTS SERVICE FOR THE YEAR 2013 IN WEST BENGAL
4th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i need last 10 years mathematic entrance exam question papers of mysore university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?