5th March 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

What qualification is necessary for Teacher post in Odisha Government?

I am B.A., B.Ed. without intermediate (+2). I want to get a job in Odisha Government preferrably as a teacher. Please tell me about the qualification required for teacher post in odisha government?

Related Questions:
  1. What qualification is required for Teacher job in Odisha Government?
  2. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  4. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Odisha Government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  6. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  7. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  8. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  9. Minimum qualification required for the Drawing teacher post in Government school? -- [New]
  10. Can I become a teacher without a B.Ed and PG qualification?
  11. Maximum age limit to join as Government Teacher in Odisha for a candidate from OBC category?
  12. Can I appear CTET to become Teacher under Odisha Government being a B.Ed student of Vivekananda College, Burdwan University?
  13. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  14. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  15. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  16. What qualification is required for Government Nursery Teacher post? How to apply for the same?
  17. Can I apply for government teacher job in Odisha? I am 42 years old
  18. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?
7th March 2016, 08:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification is necessary for Teacher post in Odisha Government?

For government teacher job in state government schools you need to qualify TET which is conducted on state level. You have got B.A and B.Ed qualification which is the requirement for this exam.

The problem will be that you have achieved this without 12th passing which is unbelievable. You haven't mentioned how you managed to get admission in degree without 12th passing.
8th March 2016, 12:45 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: What qualification is necessary for Teacher post in Odisha Government?

You have many chance to get the government job in teaching line after clearing the graduation. You will have to apply for the ODDISSA TET exam . If you clear the exam then you will be invite for the interview . 8f you clear it then you will be eligible for the teaching post in Odissa.
22nd June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir pg in sanskrit can get classical sanskrit teacher in odisha,plz sir mention
19th July 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualification for head and teachers in govt. And private schools in odishagov.
30th July 2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

If ctet is cleared, is it necessary to be pass in otet for teacher job in odisha??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?