20th September 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Administrative Assistant in DRDO? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that DRDO is recruiting for Administrative Assistant. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

23rd September 2019, 02:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Administrative Assistant in DRDO? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) Administrative Assistant recruitment is Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 (level - 2).

Age Limit required to apply for DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) Administrative Assistant recruitment is 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.davp.nic.in/.
23rd September 2019, 08:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Administrative Assistant in DRDO? Age limit to apply?

The minimum pay scale of an Administrative Assistant in DRDO, may start from Rs. 19,500/- and above per month.

depending upon the eligibility and experience of the candidate the salary may range approximately Rs. 63,000/- and above per month.

Candidates who are in the age boundary of 18 to 27 years can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: https://www.drdo.gov.in/
26th October 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I join drdo after 12th pass in physics line ?
19th June 2021, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is Take home payscale for DRDO AA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?