3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Project Technical Assistant in National Institute of Epidemiology? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that National Institute of Epidemiology is recruiting for Project Technical Assistant. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

5th September 2019, 03:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Project Technical Assistant in National Institute of Epidemiology? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment is Rs. 31,000 per month.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment application form is 30 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nie.gov.in/.
5th September 2019, 08:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Project Technical Assistant in National Institute of Epidemiology? Age limit to apply?

The starting pay scale allotted to a project technical assistant in national institute of epidemiology, may range up to Rs. 30,500/- per month.

the maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 30 years age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable on OBC candidates and 5 years will be applicable on SC/ST candidates respectively.
5th September 2019, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification, candidates getting selected as Project Technical Assistant in National Institute of Epidemiology will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs 31000 (inclusive of all allowances).

Also, the maximum permissible age for filling an application for the same recruitment is 30 years in case of General and EWS category candidates, while it is 33 years and 35 years in case of candidates from OBC and SC/ST category candidates.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://nie.gov.in/images/careers/IHC...or_web_156.pdf.
6th September 2019, 12:49 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Institute of Epidemiology Project Technical Assistant recruitment:

## Pay Scale - Rs.31,000/- per month.

## Age Limit - Candidate maximum age 30 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?