8th December 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Andhra Pradesh PSC for an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

12th December 2018, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Selected candidates will get pay scale of Ra. 31, 460-84, 970/- per month.

The last date to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment is 2nd January 2019.
12th December 2018, 10:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Andhra Pradesh PSC for an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment is given below:

Scale of Pay – Rs 31,460 to Rs 84,970

There are totally 23 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts available through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online from 12-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector posts. Candidates within the age group of 21 to 34 years are eligible to apply for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment.
12th December 2018, 01:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The pay sacle alloted to Assistant Motor vehicle Inspector through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment:

It is between Rs 31,460 and Rs 84,970.

The age limit is 21-34 years.
12th December 2018, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale for the position of an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of an Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector

Scale of Pay:- Rs.31,460/- to Rs.84,970/- per month

You may refer the below official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?