8th October 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Civil Engineers in Indian Space Research Organization? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Civil Engineer post in Indian Space Research Organization. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

12th October 2019, 03:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Civil Engineers in Indian Space Research Organization? Cost of recruitment application?

The salary allotted to Civil Engineers in Indian Space Research Organization, may range up to Rs. 56,000/- and above per month. Depending upon the candidates eligiblity and experience the salary will increase as per government norms. The cost of the application form is Rs. l00/- for OBC and General candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen.
12th October 2019, 05:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Civil Engineers in Indian Space Research Organization? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment is Rs. 56,100 (Pay Matrix Level - 10) per month.

Cost of Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment application form is For GEN/OBC candidates is Rs. 100/- and For Women/SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.isro.gov.in/.
12th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer Recruitment & Cost of Application:

The detailed information about the pay scale in Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment & Cost of application is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

Name of the Job Position - Scientist/ Engineer "SC"

>> Pay Scale Offered:-

@ Pay Level - 10 of pay matrix

@ Minimum Basic Pay - Rs.56100/- per month

@ In addition to this, there will be DA, HRA, Transport Allowance as per extant rules on the subject.

@ Please refer to 13th point in the link given below.

Application Fee:-

@ Fee - Rs.100/- {Payment can be done using Internet Banking/ Debit Card / Offline" by visiting nearest SBI branch}

@ Please refer to 7th point for more detailed information of application fee.

Click here to apply online

Click here for more details

Click here for official notification
12th October 2019, 11:06 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment

** PAY SCALE: Rs. 56100 PER MONTH.

** COST OF APPLICATION FORM:

For General/ OBC Candidates: ₹ 100/-.

For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
13th October 2019, 03:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Civil Engineer post in Indian Space Research Organization. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

Pay scale allotted to the Engineer (Civil) in the Indian Space Research Organization is given below:

Pay Scale – Level 10 of Pay Matrix – will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs 56,100 + D.A, H.R.A and Transport Allowance

The application fee for the Engineer (Civil) recruitment in the Indian Space Research Organization is Rs 100 and candidates can pay online or offline.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
13th October 2019, 03:18 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Indian Space Research Organization Civil Engineer recruitment:

~~ Rs.56,100/- per month.

~~ Cost of Application Form:

Candidates must pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee. NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST/PWD/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN CANDIDATES.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th October 2019, 09:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) Scientist/Engineer (Civil) recruitment, selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56100/- per month. In addition, they will be also paid DA, HRA, TA, other allowances and benefits as admissible.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 100/- for all candidates.

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.isro.gov.in/sites/defaul...or_website.pdf.
13th October 2019, 11:22 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Pay and allowances for Scientist in Civil Engineer in Indian Space Research Organization :

>> "SC" in level 10of pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56100/- pm.

>> In addition , DA will be given and also HRA, TA as per applicable rules.

>> And governed by New pension systems known as NPS.

>> You may have also various allowances which include LFC, Group Insurance , advance for construction of house.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?