19th April 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Contract Engineer in BEL?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Contract Engineer in BEL recruitment? I have applied for the same post in BEL recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

22nd April 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Contract Engineer in BEL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Contract Engineer in BEL recruitment? I have applied for the same post in BEL recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Bharat Electronics Limited requires Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year.

Pay scale allotted to the Contract Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited is given below:

Candidates can get an all inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs 23,000 per month for the Contract Engineer post in the BEL.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
22nd April 2019, 10:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of a Contract Engineer in BEL, may start from Rs. 22,500/- and above per month.

According to the performance and experience of the candidate, the salary may increase gradually as per the norms of the organisation.
23rd April 2019, 06:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Contract Engineer in BEL Rs.30,000 per month .

The duration of the contract period for engineers on contact basis in BEL is of 2 years for its Network & Cyber Security group in MilCom SBU at Bengaluru.

You must have full time B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Science, or Information Technology .

You must have minimum 2 years of work experience in enterprise web application testing or software application development using Java/ Java EE, Java script, HTML and CSS. However, if you have done M.tech than no work experience required.

Visit the website http://www.bel-india.in/CareersGridbind.aspx?MId=29&LId=1&subject=1&link=0 &issnno=1&name=Recruitment+-+Advertisements for more information.
26th April 2019, 02:48 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

According to the performance and experience of the candidate, the salary may increase gradually as per the norms of the organisation.

Pay Scale allotted to Contract Engineer in BEL Rs.30,000 per month .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?