21st August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Diploma Engineer Apprentice in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Diploma Engineer Apprentice which is available in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd August 2019, 03:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Diploma Engineer Apprentice in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company?

Being a Diploma Engineer Apprentice in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company, you may get a stipend of around Rs. 4,500/- and above per month.

After the training period gets over, the salary may increase as per the norms of the organization.
23rd August 2019, 04:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Diploma Engineer Apprentice in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Diploma Engineer Apprentice which is available in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted for the Apprenticeship Training for 3 year Diploma Holders in the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is given below:

Diploma Apprentice can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 per month during the apprenticeship training for one year period

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd August 2019, 06:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 5,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.bescom.org/.
23rd August 2019, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Diploma Engineer Apprentice in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company is Rs. 5000/- per month during training period.

Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science are eligible to apply.
23rd August 2019, 09:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice -

Pay scale for the post of Diploma Engineer Apprentice is Rs. 5000 per month in Bangalore Electricity Supply company.

The candidate will undergo one year apprentice training in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.

For more information log on to official website.
23rd August 2019, 09:52 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment is:

~~ Rs.5,000/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
24th August 2019, 12:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Diploma Engineer Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Diploma Engineer Apprentice

Apprenticeship Stipend offered:-

@ During the training period for Graduate Engineers - Stipend of Rs.7,000/- per moth

@ During the training period for Diploma Holders - Rs.5,000/- per month

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?